Hawke’s Bay is a great place to visit for more reasons than just the warm, dry climate that accompanies it. There are many other attractions around the Bay that keeps visitors coming all year round.
This is one of our favourite videos that showcases some of the great events and attractions around Hawke’s Bay.
These are some of the top attractions that you should visit when coming to Hawke’s Bay:
- Splash Planet – great for families
- Gannet Safaris – go on a tractor tour to see the world’s largest Gannet colony
- Cycle tours – Hawke’s Bay is famous for its nearly 200km (and growing) cycle trails. There are a range of different routes and one of our favourites is surely the Wine Route
- Art Deco weekend in Napier – in February there is the World Famous Art Deco weekend with visitors coming from near and a far
- Mission Concert – our biggest music event in February has seen the likes of Rod Stewart and Eric Clapton perform in the beautiful Mission Winery
Share your experiences
We always love to hear what our guests have been up to during their stay at Village Apartment, so if you have any wonderful photos or videos that you would like to share on our website, please send them to us.